Monday, February 11, 2013

Phineas & Ferb Live!

Yesterday I got to take my Little Man to see Phineas and Ferb Live! I wasn't sure how it was going to go at first... Mason is only 2 and what 2 year old can seat patiently for very long? We got in, found our seats, and waited for the show to start. 



He was sooooo excited when the show started! He started dancing and clapping right along with them. By the time we got about 30 minutes in he started getting restless and told me he was ready to go. I was ready to take him home but after telling him that he couldn't come back he decided to stay. About that time is when they announced that they were taking a short break. THANK GOODNESS!! I was so relieved when they said this. It gave Little Man just enough time to walk around, go potty, and be back and ready for the second half. 



The second part of the show was his favorite. They had a monster truck and some fighting by Perry and Dr. Doofenshmirtz. During the second part we went to get Little Man a snow cone and it came in an awesome Perry mug! He was super excited for the snow cone and even more excited to keep the Perry cup. He now uses it as his "Toffee Cup". (No... I dont give my kid coffee... but he thinks I do ;)... shh don't tell). 



Once we got home from the show he wanted me to make him "Toffee" for his new cup. So I made him some hot chocolate and he was good to go!



Until next time...


6 comments:

Amber - Binkertation said...

sounds like he did great!! I doubt my dude would be good for that, but my girl (almost 5!) would love it :)

Kenzie Smith said...

Oh my gosh that is so neat that you guys were able to go to this! My son loves that show! Glad he did so well and had a wonderful time :D

Ashley said...

So much fun!! My boys would have loved that!

Are you in NC?!

Emmy said...

How fun for him to go to a show like that and sounds like they have it set up good for kids with just the right length

Jo-Anne Meadows said...

What a bloody handsome little man he is and he sounds just priceless....

Irish Italian Blessings said...

Oh how fun!! That's awesome that he really liked it too.